We help companies pivot into more profitable directions where they can expand and grow.
We help companies turnaround their non-profitable ventures into something that benefits them. Our specialty lies in understanding what makes a company special and what makes it tick.
The Bank renders comprehensive package of International Banking services to its esteemed customers, and facilitates international payments, handles import and export transactions, and provides expertise advice to customers to ensure the smooth flow of cross border trade, and above all to the entire satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Import and Export Letters of Credit (L/C) ;
- Cash against Document (CAD) ;
- Foreign Transfer Services, both incoming and outgoing;
- Sales and Purchase of Foreign currency ;
Requirement for trade service approval
- Foreign exchange application permit;
- Three copies of Performa invoice;
- Photocopy of valid trade license for foreign trade, investment or industry;
- Insurance certificate;
- Ownership certificate from country of purchase in case of used vehicles;
- Additional documents may require from concerned governmental authorities depending on the goods to be imported;
- Waiver letter from Ethiopian shipping lines for shipment of C&F delivery terms from ports the carrier calls;
- Approved purchase order for imports through CAD;
- Copy of TIN certificate;